October 8th, 2012
· Support has been added for diff3-style merges and for most features of the "diff --git" format, including renames and copies, permission changes, and symlink diffs, but not including binary diffs.
· Filenames can now be double-quoted as C string literals.
· Normal patches are no longer applied to symlinks (this behavior can be reverted with the new "--follow-symlinks" option).
· Timestamps with timezones are now honored correctly.
· Messages have been improved.
· Behavior and handling in several scenarios has been improved.
· Various minor bugs have been fixed.