November 29th, 2012
· Newsworthy features: XML editing capabilities, inheritance of local classes by bundles called using "usebundle", POSIX ACL support, an "outputs" promise type, remote syslog support, VirtualBox support for guest_environment promises, guest_environment promises are supported under OS X, the "depends_on" attribute is now active, for the partal ordering of promises, cf-promises --parse-tree option to parse policy file and dump it in JSON format, namespaces support for bundles and bodies, default arguments for bundles, and a metadata promise type.
October 19th, 2012
· Bugfixes and stability improvements.
May 5th, 2012
· This is a bugfix and stability release.
October 8th, 2008
· cfservd was patched so that it no longer serves wrong data when link->copy is used.
· Checksum changes now trigger persistent class "checksum_alerts" and log to WORKDIR/state/file_hash_event_history.
· A threading error was fixed for cfexecd.
· Windows compilation was fixed.
· Windows users might have to move keys and files from /home/user/.cfagent to /var/cfengine after the standardization of administrator paths for Windows where getuid is not 0.