New in version 3.4.0
November 29th, 2012
- Newsworthy features: XML editing capabilities, inheritance of local classes by bundles called using "usebundle", POSIX ACL support, an "outputs" promise type, remote syslog support, VirtualBox support for guest_environment promises, guest_environment promises are supported under OS X, the "depends_on" attribute is now active, for the partal ordering of promises, cf-promises --parse-tree option to parse policy file and dump it in JSON format, namespaces support for bundles and bodies, default arguments for bundles, and a metadata promise type.
New in version 3.3.8 (October 19th, 2012)
- Bugfixes and stability improvements.
New in version 3.3.1 (May 5th, 2012)
- This is a bugfix and stability release.
New in version 2.2.8 (October 8th, 2008)
- cfservd was patched so that it no longer serves wrong data when link->copy is used.
- Checksum changes now trigger persistent class "checksum_alerts" and log to WORKDIR/state/file_hash_event_history.
- A threading error was fixed for cfexecd.
- Windows compilation was fixed.
- Windows users might have to move keys and files from /home/user/.cfagent to /var/cfengine after the standardization of administrator paths for Windows where getuid is not 0.