New in version 3.1.7
June 30th, 2012
- fixed compilation bugs in MacOsX systems (thanks to Trevor Spiteri)
- language definition for Lilypond (thanks to Federico Bruni)
- language definition for R statistics programming language
- language definition for ISLISP (thanks to Christian Jullien)
- improved Erlang definition file (thanks to Erik Søe Sørensen)
- new output format: ESC 256 ascii code (thanks to Xavier-Emmanuel Vincent).
New in version 3.1.6 (December 27th, 2011)
- language definition file for T/Foswiki TML markup (thanks to Paul W. Harvey)
- new output format: ODF (e.g. for LibreOffice or to generate ODF color-highlighted snippets to be used by ODF back-ends, like asciidoc-odf). Thanks to Dag Wieers.
- new output format: MediaWiki thanks to Abe Skolnik
New in version 3.1.4 (June 16th, 2010)
- fixed compilation problems for Sun CC
- php handles embedded html
- Google's Protocol Buffers language definition added (thanks to Joel Smith)
- CakePhp template files highlighted as php
- haskell literate programming highlighting
- vala language definition (thanks to Luca Bruno)
- lisp language definition (thanks to Michael McDermott)
New in version 3.1.3 (January 17th, 2010)
- --tab option is correcly handled
- install script with the executable bi
- bash is highlighted
New in version 3.1.1 (September 21st, 2009)
- Access to static global LangDefManager, LangMaps is provided through the class Instances.
- A mechanism for setting a global data directory value was added, together with library utility functions to retrieve .lang and .outlang files.
- The SourceHighlight class returns the output file extension.
- The background color for the document is kept empty if it is not specified in the style file.
- The utils.h file is installed in the header directory.
- White is a standard color in style files.
- Language definition files for Texinfo and Haskell were added.
New in version 3.1 (June 14th, 2009)
- library utility functions to retrieve .style and .css files
- fixed library manual link in index.html
- doxyfile is now distributed
- better formatting for < and > in latex output
- doxygen documentation can be built even when building in a separate directory
- added man page for source-highlight-settings
- language definition for Oz, thanks to David Bremners
New in version 3.0 (May 11th, 2009)
- provides a library for highlighting that can be used by other programs.
- --regex-range (highlight only specified lines of an input file, according to specific regular expressions describing the delimiting lines).
- deal with HTML5 features (thanks to Simon Pieters)
- use --docdir for documentation directory
- --binary-output command line option to write output files in binary mode
- Added the program source-highlight-settings to write a configuration file for source-highlight (and its library) in the user home directory.
- languange definition for generic configuration files
- languange definition for pkg-config files
- the input language is now discovered also using the whole file name (besides the file extension if any)
- in .lang files one can specify the exit level
New in version 2.11.1 (December 27th, 2008)
- An installation bug in non-root mode was fixed.
- Ada language definition file was added.