May 29th, 2012
· Build issues related to _GL_ATTRIBUTE_CONST and _GL_ATTRIBUTE_PURE for MSVC have been fixed.
· Compiler warnings about ignoring return values from fgets in examples have been fixed.
· Libidn now ships with a valgrind suppressions file for the strlen issue.
· Gnulib files and translations have been updated.
January 17th, 2012
· Quality Assurance improvements: we publish clang-analyzer reports for the library.
May 5th, 2011
· This version adds -liconv as a static library requirement in libidn.pc for MinGW.
· It fixes a memory leak in idna_to_ascii_4z when idna_to_ascii_4i fails.
· clang-analyze has been run on the code, and some dead assignments/initializations fixed.
· win32/libidn4win.mk is really distributed now.
April 26th, 2011
· This version demands gettext >= 0.18.1 in order to get newer M4 files for Solaris.
· It has an improved MinGW cross-compile makefile.
· Visual Studio files have been fixed to define LIBIDN_BUILDING.
March 1st, 2011
· A bug in libidn ToUnicode was fixed to compare "xn--" case-insensitively.
· Now idn only prints the copyright and license blurb when used interactively.
· Gnulib files and translations were updated.
October 1st, 2008
· The commandline tool "idn" now accepts -n as a short form of --nfkc.
· Compiler warnings have been fixed.
· Translations and gnulib files have been updated.