February 25th, 2012
· Qt4 GUI supports mouse wheel, clipboard, and screen resolution.
· Enhanced UI support for script limits (abort popups, user prefs).
· BitmapData functions copyPixels(), copyChannel(), perlinNoise() and noise() implemented.
· Node id mapping in ActionScript XML class implemented (XML.idMap).
· Fix dispatching of Sound.onLoad event, fixing google dict audio.
· Fix support for control tags found after last expected frame (#33176).
· Fix support for uncompressed sound with gstreamer media handler.
· Implement Button.getDepth(), fix button key events.
· Fixes to startDrag and stopDrag opcodes.
· Implement onSoundComplete() for event sounds (#23020).
· Fix MovieClip.onLoad event dispatching and constant pools handling, fixing support for movies generated by the evil Adobe Captivate tool (#33521).
· Fix unattached Sound.stop() semantic (#33888) enjoy Super Mario!
· OpenVG renderer added.
· Improved framebuffer GUI and touchscreen support.
· Framebuffer now supports using multiple renderers.
· Refactored input device support.
· Fix parsing of lossless 16bit bitmaps, fixing support for movies generated by the evil TechSmit Camtasia tool (#34625).
· Improved double buffering support for AGG in a framebuffer.
· Thumbnailer for SWF files and GNOME2 desktop config for it.
October 14th, 2008
· Keep Adobe happy with our users and our users happy with us by changing "Flash player" into "SWF player" everywhere. Adobe claims "Flash" as a trademark and had asked a Linux distributor to fix it.
· The popular SWF Twitter badge now renders correctly.
· Fix parsing of urls containing multiple question marks
· Fix support for movies embedding multiple sound streams
· Support for loading PNG and GIF images added.
· Improved rendering of SWF movies because of the less visible changes listed below.
· Support for writing RGB/RGBA PNG images and JPEG images.
· Works with Potlatch OpenStreetMap editor
· New 'flvdumper' utility for analyzing FLV video files.
· XPI packaging support for Mozilla & Firefox.