May 14th, 2013
· Ths new version support H.460.18/.19 between parent and child gatekeepers as well as pre-granted ARQs.
· It also has a number of interoperability fixes and bugfixes.
January 16th, 2013
· This release allows multiple instances of routing policies and supports additive registrations.
· It also has many bugfixes for high load situations.
May 5th, 2012
· This version fixes two bugs in the stable release.
January 30th, 2012
· This bugfix release fixes three rare bugs.
January 5th, 2012
· Full support for IPv6 and gatekeeper-to-gatekeeper traversal zones are the most important features.
· RTP multiplexing allows all calls to work on a total of 2 sockets, H.235 password support was improved, and firewalls can now be notified when new ports need to be opened.
January 10th, 2009
· This release includes new database drivers for ODBC and SQLite, an auto-reconnect feature for all database drivers, and support for using stored procedures when using MySQL.
· The extended 'sql' routing policy now supports setting multiple failover routes.