New in version 1.3.7
February 21st, 2011
- Internalization Support:
- New translations for Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), Greek (el) and Tamil (ta) have been added. Others have been updated.
- The internationalised UI now works on Windows. Depending on the version of Windows you may need to install
- additional fonts and or language pack.
- New Features:
- Choosing a font in editor - This allows setting a font in editor component. But the preference is not saved on application exit.
- Two installers are now provided for Windows. One that embeds the GTK+ installer (*-with-gtk-installer.exe) and one that does not (*-with-gtk-installer.exe). Please download installer *-with-gtk-installer.exe only if you do not already have GTK+ runtime v 2.12 or higher installed.
- Several UI modifications to enhance user experience.
- Easy editing of memory/IO contents - This allows easy viewing/editing of memory/IO contents in a table. The tables are shown in tabs similar to Data/Stack content shown currently.
- Files opened/saved are added to recently used file list using GtkRecentManager APIs.
- Breakpoint Toggling - It is now possible to toggle breakpoint by clicking on left margin of editor component.
- Retain current working directory - The last accessed directory by the file selection dialogs is saved. Also the default open/save directory is 'Documents' directory whose value depends on OS and user settings. But the working directory preference is not saved on application exit.
- Bug Fixes:
- LP: #519828 - Start-up dialog should not be minimised
- LP: #519834 - Assembler Error: No line highlighting
- LP: #579317 - Modify the 'Help' dialog to point to actual tutorial
- LP: #579318 - Stepping through code doesn't honor breakpoints
- LP: #579319 - Help -> about = crash
- LP: #579320 - CMP flags not working like SUB with signed numbers
- LP: #584093 - 78+88 in BCD addition missed carry
New in version 1.3.6 (February 28th, 2010)
- This is the first stable version after moving over to launchpad for our project management. With this release we bring to our users a wide range of new additions. Read below for some key highlights of this release. We appreciate your continued support in the form of bug reports and general feedback.
New in version 1.3.5 (December 31st, 2008)
- New: Port to gtksourceview 2.
- Syntax highlighting works in non standard installation also.
- New: Windows port with an installer.
- GTK+ runtime needs to be installed separately.
- New: Updated registers and flags are shown in bold.
- New: Assembler now accepts Binary and octal arguments.
- Fix: Tooltips for the keypad buttons. Needs GTK+ >= 2.12.
- Fix: Add file filter for .asm files.
- Fix: DAA Instruction bug. Thanks to Madhusudhan. C. S
- Fix: Error message reports line number offset by 1. Thanks Aditya M.
- Fix: DAD Instruction bug. Thanks to Aditya M.