New in version 184.108.40.206
December 22nd, 2014
- HC: remove one more duplicate app icon
New in version 3.14.2 (December 22nd, 2014)
- update gtk2 theme (entries, spinbuttons, radios, checks...)
- update HC icon names
New in version 3.11.5 (February 6th, 2014)
- ew style for GtkDialog and GtkAssistant
- New backgrounds for 3.12
- Improvements to the new notebook tabs style
- Style for GtkActionBar
- Style for GtkPopover
- Fix GtkHeaderBar vertical padding
- Misc improvements for chooser buttons
- Separate GTK and GNOME styles better
- gnome-bluetooth specific fixes
- gedit specific fixes
New in version 3.11.2 (November 23rd, 2013)
- new tabs (plain gtk, no more engines)
- headerbar/CSD fixes
- gedit improvements
- less contrasty/3D look for troughs (and pushed buttons)
New in version 3.10.0 (November 23rd, 2013)
- gedit specific tweaks
- expose close button in tabs better
- abrt high contrast icon fix
- CSD decoration fixes
- color definition cleanup
- gtk menu border fix when running outside of gnome-shell (#707358)
New in version 3.8.4 (September 10th, 2013)
- Use correct name for the session-properties icon.
New in version 3.10 Beta 2 (September 3rd, 2013)
- Improve support for headerbars styling (Allan Day, Paolo Borelli, Jakub Steiner)
- Increase legibility of pushed button style (Allan Day)
- Fix CSD shadows for dark themed windows (Matthias Clasen)
- Fix dim-label color on selected rows (Thomas Wood)
- Fix font style for context menus (Matthias Clasen)
- Fixes for destructive/suggested-action buttons (Andreas Nilsson)
- App specific fixes for Baobab, Nautilus (Stefano Facchini, AntÃ³nio Fernandes)
- Add support for CSD and headerbars
- Fix insensitive menu items styling
- Fix extra frame for GtkStatusbar
- App specific fixes for Nautilus
New in version 3.10 Beta 1 (August 21st, 2013)
- New style for WM buttons to go together with the new headerbar controls.
- Improved client side decorations.
- New radiobuttons and checkboxes.
- HIDPI support.
- Unified infobar styling.
- App specific fixes for Contacts, Baobab. (Erick PÃ©rez Castellanos,
- Stefano Facchini)
New in version 3.8.3 (July 26th, 2013)
- Make sure the new icons actually make it into the tarball.
- It is necessary to run create-makefiles.sh to update Makefile-icons.am.