April 6th, 2013
· This version fixed a few minor bugs on each platform, most notably the flashing window on Windows and a workaround for a bug in Mesa 9.x.
November 10th, 2012
· This release adds fixes for a few minor bugs on each platform, support for more swap interval methods on X11 and Visual C++ 2012 project files.
· [Cocoa] Bugfix: The cursor positioning code used NSPoint in place of CGPoint
· [Cocoa] Bugfix: The detection of setRestorable: used the wrong selector signature
· [Cocoa] Bugfix: The test for whether glfwTerminate had been called from the main thread was missing
· [Win32] Added Visual C++ 2012 project files for the static library, DLL and all test and example programs
· [Win32] Bugfix: The GLFW_OPENGL_DEBUG_CONTEXT hint did not trigger context re-creation when WGL_ARB_create_context was available
· [Win32] Bugfix: The GLFW_OPENGL_DEBUG_CONTEXT window parameter was not set after debug context creation
· [X11] Added support for the GLX_EXT_swap_control and GLX_MESA_swap_control extensions as alternatives to GLX_SGI_swap_control
· [X11] Bugfix: The GLFW_OPENGL_DEBUG_CONTEXT window parameter was not set after debug context creation
· [X11] Bugfix: The window size hints were not updated when calling glfwSetWindowSize on a non-resizable window
· [X11] Bugfix: The detected link flags for clock_gettime were not added to the pkg-config file
July 4th, 2012
· This version adds support for joysticks on Mac OS X, a graphical joystick test, support for 64-bit builds using MinGW-w64, and fixes for a number of (primarily input) bugs.
April 17th, 2012
· This version fixes a compilation error for certain versions of Mac OS X and adds support for monotonic time input on Cocoa.
March 22nd, 2012
· This version adds bugfixes for a few minor issues in 2.7.3, most notably the missing -lrt on X11 and removal of the non-interactive menu bar created by glfwInit on Mac OS X.
February 14th, 2012
· This version replaces Cygwin cross-compilation with better MinGW and MSYS support, adds support for POSIX monotonic timers, adds the GLFW_INCLUDE_GL3 to make GLFW include the draft gl3.h header instead of gl.h, and fixes a number of bugs.
August 14th, 2011
· This version adds support for OpenGL 3.2 core profile on OS X Lion.
· It fixes a few minor bugs in the Cocoa port.
July 27th, 2011
· Many minor issues have been fixed.
· Most notably, a buffer overflow in WGL context creation was fixed, a test was added for the WGL_ARB_create_context_profile extension, a regression in the dlopen code path was fixed, a termination error in GLX context creation has been fixed, the active and iconified states are now tracked on Cocoa, and Win32 window iconification has been improved.
· Projects files for Visual C++ 2010 have been added.
· A test for dynamic linking has been added.