December 10th, 2012
· Got several FPS increase in all scenes for the High and Medium detail levels.
· Huge speed up in the Play screen rendering +35% for High and Medium detail levels.
· Fullscreen message was corrected for Amiga, OSX and MorphOS systems (alt/cmd/amiga+enter)
· Now it's possible to turn on/off the music in the main screen and in the pause screen, this setting will be saved for the next sessions
· During language selection the you may change the details level which will be remembered for the next game sessions.
· Added Swedish and Japanese translations, fixed english translation.
· Corrected the sprite layers order in LOW and MIN settings.
· Now all musics are encoded using OggVorbis/128Kb, this means that the game size is now around 130Mb (depending on the version), MacOSX PPC is still 480Mb because a bug we are trying to resolve.
· Speed up in game matrix initial rendering, madness level rendering is much faster now.
· Reduced 20% SoundFX volume.