New in version 188.8.131.52
January 17th, 2014
- inventory task:
- fix AIX LVM regression introduced by incorrect fix (#2384)
- fix another potential warning on AIX
New in version 2.2.7 (December 10th, 2012)
- This is a bugfix release.
New in version 2.2.6 (October 2nd, 2012)
- This version fixes installation with older MakeMaker versions, does not generate HTML versions of man pages, and has minor fixes to the dependencies list.
- It has a better fix for size parsing with HP RAID controllers, and implements a model-specific hack for ACER screens serials.
- Parsing of newer ifconfig output, such as used on Fedora 17, is fixed.
New in version 2.2.3 (June 26th, 2012)
- This version fixes battery voltage and capacity retrieval, and adds a --timeout option. On Mac OS X, this release fixes global memory, CPU inventory, and drive inventory, Linux has LXC support.
New in version 2.2.1 (May 26th, 2012)
- This version fixed UTF-8 encoding problems, an incorrect CSS path, and a missing test suite dependency.
- CPU details were improved. --no-category process support was added.
- The IS64BIT software property was replaced with a more general ARCH property.
- EDID parsing codes were expanded and synced with Mandriva.
- Many platform-specific changes were made.
New in version 2.1.14 (February 29th, 2012)
- This version provides Linux, Mac OS X and Windows fixes and minor features.
- The detected OS is "RedHat" for CentOS servers if lsb_release is not available. Under Mac OS X, the no-software option works as advertised, and a syntax error in the Video module has been fixed.
- On Windows, the following issues were fixed: no 2007 Microsoft Office system into XML; on Windows Vista, Office 2007 was not correctly gathered; the VM system was incorrect; and inventory of Internet Explorer when it's not present in Add/remove programs.
New in version 2.1.13 (December 19th, 2011)
- We fixed many bugs, unit tests pass now (171432 checks)
- We added support for about 200 new SNMP devices.
New in version 2.1.12 (December 6th, 2011)
- This version added ECC memory information, fixed a problem with duplicate virtual machine names on the same machine, fixed reporting of virtual network adapters and total amount of RAM memory on Windows, and more.
New in version 2.1.7 (December 15th, 2010)
- This stable version comes with a lot of bug fixes for Solaris, AIX, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- For the OcsDeploy module user, a --no-p2p parameter was added to disable the network scan and speed up software deployment.
- Experimental support for screen resolution inventory on Linux was added.
- For the moment, there is still some limitation with dual-screen configuration.