New in version 0.11.3.1
January 17th, 2011
- Added localisation files for most recent translations
New in version 0.11.3.0 (October 1st, 2010)
- This release finally adds localisation support fro Furius ISO Mount and includes Greek, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Polish translations
New in version 0.11.2.1 (June 24th, 2010)
- Added support for the ISO-13346 “UDF” file system specification when using the loop mount option. This should have been included in version 0.11.2.0 but was omitted in error.
New in version 0.11.2.0 (June 23rd, 2010)
- This release has added some often asked for functionality:
- Ability to change the base mount point of images (defaults to the user's home directory)
- Ability to mount an image from the command line (this allows people to use Furius ISO Mount in their own scripts, etc).
New in version 0.11.1.2 (October 25th, 2009)
- Small bug fixes for python 2.6 deprecation and Karmic Koala
New in version 0.11.1.1 (February 9th, 2009)
- This is a Python coded release and is a small update to fix Bug #317966 and Bug #308106. Images who's path contains spaces can now be mounted by drag n dropping.
New in version 0.11.1.0 (November 16th, 2008)
- This is a Python coded release and adds multiple image drag and drop auto-mounting functionality and nautilus file browsing support.
- If you do not wish to install Furius ISO Mount Version 0.11.1.0 then you can simply download the furiusisomount- 0.11.1.0.tar.gz, extract to a directory of your choice and run the furiusisomount shell script. This makes it an ideal tool for adding to your USB thumb drives!
New in version 0.11.0.0 (November 2nd, 2008)
- This a the first release of the Python implementation of Furius ISO Mount. It currently contains all the functionality of the mono/C# version but does not include localization support. If you don't mind using Mono and need localization download version 0.9.0.2.
New in version 0.9.0.2 (September 22nd, 2008)
- Added Danish localization; thanks to Jens Sørensen
- Added Hungarian localization; thanks to Dávid Völgyes
- Added Slovenian localization; thanks to Robert Hrovat
- Minor fix to French localization