New in version 6.0.3
December 19th, 2014
- Solves issue getting correct single file location from transfer manager.
- Improved MD5 verification. Thanks @abderraouf-adjal
- Important UI transfer related actions restored for Linux users.
- Updated frostwire-jlibtorrent libraries, now built with older Boost 1.55, fixes Windows UI Freeze issue.
- CPU usage reduced managing transfer items.
- Croatian, Bulgarian, Polish, translation updates.
- More cleanups and refactors.
New in version 6.0.0 (November 5th, 2014)
- New BitTorrent engine based on frostwire-jlibtorrent, a libtorrent wrapper api created by FrostWire.
- Russian translation updates.
- Croatian translation updates.
- Polish translation updates.
- Simplified Chinese translation updates.
- Fixes EzTV search, now with https support.
- Multiple bug fixes.
New in version 5.7.7 (October 2nd, 2014)
- New: VPN connection status indicator.
- New: Stop media playback by long pressing play/pause button.
- Fix: Bug where files couldn't be played with the main player button.
- Fix: Bug where the speaker icon on the library would still show after the media player had stopped.
- Fix: Bug after 5.7.5 in which the buttons of the Create Torrent dialog were not visible unless the window was resized.
- Fixes issue on Linux when player window pixel translucency could not be set. Thanks @foutrelis.
- Fixes Null Pointer Exception when trying to shutdown and hide an MPlayerWindow that may have not been instantiated.
- Fixes issue where user could not create new playlist by dropping songs from existing playlist into 'New Playlist' list item in the library.
- Updated MigLayout source code to version 4.0
New in version 5.7.6 (August 26th, 2014)
- New: Filter search results by file extension, source name.
- UI: Now table rows have a subtle bevel effect.
- UI: Adds support for full screen mode on Mac OSX. Thanks to Tim Farris.
New in version 5.7.5 (August 12th, 2014)
- Improved mp4 parser.
- Improved cloud search results.
- Now FrostWire runs with Java8 technology.
- Fixes player control layout issues when resizing the main window.
- Fixes soundcloud url track/set downloads.
- Fixes possible cloud download errors.
New in version 5.7.4 (July 2nd, 2014)
- Fixes issues with youtube downloads.
- Recovered ability to download soundcloud URLs.
- Can download entire soundcloud playlists from playlist URL.
- Fixed broken Torrents.fm search.
- Updated Gson library, included the sources into our repo.
New in version 5.7.3 (May 26th, 2014)
- New Yifi search.
- Added Canonical Peer Priority support. (BEP40)
- Fixed broken EZTV search.
- Removed apache httpclient and httpcore libraries.
New in version 5.7.2 (April 15th, 2014)
- uTP support enabled.
- Multiple crash fixes.
- UX: playable single file torrents now can be played from transfer list.
- UX: Fixes UI Thread freeze when opening Options > Search.
- UX: Better error reporting when a torrent can't be fetched from a magnet connection.
New in version 5.7.0 (January 23rd, 2014)
- Updated BitTorrent engine from Azureus/Vuze project.
- New Torrents.fm meta search integration.
- Brings back cloud downloads by entering url on search box or open dialog.
- Chat Tab gone. Chat button now points to http://frostwire.com/chat.
- Faster startup time.