New in version 1.0.2
March 23rd, 2012
- Fixed crash: With opened study window, closing the main window crashes the application.
- Minor improvements in the study window.
New in version 1.0.1 (March 1st, 2012)
- Bug fix: The study crashed on showing answer or next card, after dictionary was changed and saved.
- Bug fix: Can't save study data for example dictionaries.
- Filter *.fmd files in the Open dictionary dialog.
- Show full dictionary path in the dictionary tab tooltip.
- Show full file paths in error dialogs.
- Fix the "Study progress" tooltip in Spaced repetition window: unreadable yellow color on non-Ubuntu systems.
- Added translations: Czech, Finnish, Ukrainian.
- Fixes for source project file
- [Windows] Show file paths with native path separators ('\').
- [Linux] Debian package: added "Installed size" field
New in version 0.4 (December 19th, 2008)
- Minor bugs were fixed.
- The postponed cards (0- and 1-graded) are now handled correctly.
- The keyboard shortcuts were changed to Ctrl+W, F5, and F6 for close tab, Word drill, and Spaced repetition.
- The "Quit" buttons were changed to read "Close" in the study tool windows.
New in version 0.4 Alpha (November 21st, 2008)
- A spaced repetition algorithm based on SM-2.
- The study data is kept in a user-specific directory.
- Support for multiple fields in cards.
- A dictionary can have cards with many languages.
- All dictionaries, cards, and fields are identified with UUIDs.
- It is possible to add/remove cards or fields in a dictionary without any negative effects to the study data.
- Support for image includes.
- Basic HTML tags.
- Backwards compatibility with 0.3 version dictionaries.