New in version 0.4.6
February 14th, 2011
- Bump to version 0.4.6 to match with the one in Screenlets PPA
- Merged changes with Guido Tabbernuk's code
New in version 0.2.2 (February 8th, 2011)
- Fixed user-agent problem
- Added some more missing icon codes for night fog coditions
New in version 0.2 (February 19th, 2010)
- Default language is 'English'
- Time now defaults to PC's time and has added an option to use City local time (needs Python timezone module: pytz.
- If not installed a message box will popup!)
- Added Units (metric - celsius or english - Fahrenheit) selection (Defaults to 'Metric')
- Added tooltips and messages regarding the zip code and how to get it from freemeteo.com
- Renamed 'tray icon' to 'Toggle Forecast Icon'
- Added missing icon codes for foggy coditions