New in version 2.4.2c
January 5th, 2015
- This release fixes a bug with the registration CAPTCHA, and a bug changing the user pending status.
New in version 2.4.1 (February 17th, 2014)
- This release updates the Twitter bootstrap to version 3.1.0.
- A new admin menu option shortcut for viewing all recent tickets.
- A few minor bugs were fixed.
New in version 2.4 (February 3rd, 2014)
- This release introduces the ability for a file to be uploaded with a ticket submission.
- The navbar has been changed to an even more mobile friendly version.
- There are many interface tweaks. Updated CAPTCHA and ezsql libraries.
- Please note: the fhd_config.php file has changed to allow for control of file uploading.
New in version 2.3.2a (January 30th, 2014)
- A bug where changing a call status to deleted would cause an error was fixed.
- Some no-longer-needed style sheet includes were removed.
- Some minor style and format issues were fixed.
New in version 2.3.2 (January 6th, 2014)
- This version updates the user interface to Twitter Bootstrap to 3.03 (newest version), and also adds the required license to re-distribute bootstrap within the project.
New in version 2.3.15 (July 15th, 2013)
- This version adds a minor update to the ezSQLPHP/MySQL db class.
- You only have to update includes/ez_sql_core.php and ez_sql_mysqli.php for a minor bugfix in the library.
New in version 2.3.1 (June 10th, 2013)
- This version upgrades ezSQL to MySQLi.
- The CAPTCHA has been updated.
- Live validation has been added on register and user call add.
New in version 2.3 (June 3rd, 2013)
- A major interface update optimizes the software for mobile devices.
- Many small bugfixes, including correcting the admin email notification.
- Passwords are now case sensitive for increased security.
- No database changes.
New in version 2.21 (May 10th, 2013)
- This version checks for the fhd_config.php file to avoid throwing an error to the user if it does not exist.
- If the configuration file is not found, it provides instructions on how to proceed.
- If you already have the software up and running, there is no benefit to this minor upgrade.
- The only changed file is index.php.