New in version 0.4
December 22nd, 2008
- Fr0st can now save flame files, including batches for creating animations.
- large increase in rendering speed.
- Support for variations added.
- In the source version, any script can be run hassle free just by double clicking on it. To achieve this, the script must include "from runscript import *" at the top. Otherwise, the script to be run needs to be specified as a command line argument to fr0st.exe.
- fixed various bugs, including one which crashed the program on the ocurrence of very large coordinate values.
- When assigning to values the y axis is no longer inverted. Fr0st is still 100% compatible with .flame files
- Scripting mechanism was significantly simplified, it's now much closer to Apophysis (The sample implementation)
- Fr0st can now be run without initializing the screen, useful for file generating scripts.