New in version 0.3.3
November 12th, 2012
- The output option "hex-caps" has been implemented.
- There are performance enhancements for large numbers of expression values, which is useful when reading expression values from a large file; see expression keyword "file:".
New in version 0.3.2 (April 11th, 2011)
- Input preprocessing was implemented.
New in version 0.3.1 (September 29th, 2010)
- Record keyword "level" and printing keywords "group-header", "group-trailer", "element-header" and "element-trailer implemented. These can be used to print flat file contents in structured format (e.g. multilevel XML).
- Record keyword "record-length" implemented. This can be used to ignore extra fields that are not defined for a record.
New in version 0.3.0 (March 26th, 2010)
- Having the same field in several expression (option -e,--expression) works now.
- Earlier only the last expression in command line was used and option -X,--casecmp implemented
New in version 0.2.8 (September 11th, 2008)
- Records can now be identified by regular expressions using new keyword "rid"
- When reading binary input with -l,--loose option, invalid block does not any more cause program to abort. Instead the input is searched until a valid block is found