New in version 4.0.3
January 9th, 2015
- …just a small bugfix. Switching to nervous mode at runtime (N) was broken…
New in version 4.0.2 (December 9th, 2013)
- The pause feature was re-added like in fische3.
New in version 4.0.1 (January 22nd, 2013)
New in version 4.0.0 (January 21st, 2013)
- This version no longer does any sound recording.
- This may seem strange, but there are tools (such as sox) that are so much better at reading and converting sound.
- Therefore, it will from now on only accept data on stdin.
- It uses OpenGL, which also makes it more flexible.
- Resizing a window is now easily possible, including to fullscreen, while having separated the CPU and RAM demand from the window size.
New in version 3.2.2 (January 19th, 2011)
- Fische has received support for clean exit on Ctrl^C.
- Other changes are purely cosmetical.
New in version 3.2.1 (January 17th, 2011)
- Version 3.2.0 introduced an FTBFS. Linux users please update
New in version 3.2.0 (January 17th, 2011)
- Fische has been improved in many areas.
- Beat detection has been enhanced, colour changes make more sense, performance was drastically improved, and the code was cleaned up.
New in version 3.1.4a (April 17th, 2010)
- Unfortunately, fische 3.1.4 introduced a very annoying bug, that rendered the configuration file useless.
New in version 3.1.3 (April 11th, 2010)
- This release includes support for PortAudio input, as well as binaries for Windows and Mac OS X
- Fullscreen switching should now work on all operating systems.