New in version October 3, 2012
October 4th, 2012
- New button look
- New tooltip look, better menu contrast, matches button prelight look
- Added Xnotify and set to tooltip look
- New panel bg
- Updated panel gtkrc
- Increased menubar height, old look crowded menubar text
- Added xfwm4
New in version Nov 14, 2011 (November 14th, 2011)
- Updated gtkrc
- redraw of panel
- and added semi-transparent
- redraw of panel button highlight, darker
- water color.
- redraw of tooltip to match dark water
- color of menu highlight.
- updated panelrc to control applet size
- in xfce4-panel.
New in version May 11, 2011 (May 11th, 2011)
- All screenshots updated, please center click on them for a better view, in a new tab as this new half view web thingy does not show the view good, and causes unnessary scrolling, and accidental click problems.
- After 3 weeks of use, a record for me, discovered some uglies in certain apps. Here are the fixes.
- Higlight wrong on vertical scroll bar, fixed.
- Innie toolbar, looked wrong with apps that just use toolbar, ie Midori web browser, Wicd. Changed to a highlighted outie.
- Complete redo of handle bar, including grabber, also moved up handlebox style to default section, as some apps were not following properly, ie VLC player
- Moved status bar grip up to default section, also for the same reason.
- Spent a couple of days trying out different window backgounds, if you want try them, jump to line 78, in the gtkrc. I put an explantion to help you, included there.
- I did not set it, cause I could not make my mind up, Instead, I Changed bg to a darker shade , a cross between the menubar color and the old bg color, better definition of tabs, sliders, etc. I think this works as well or better.
- Tooltip box, was redone changed to a complimentary color. Left the old and a new lighter similar color, greenshades, in the folder If you want to change, just follow the background instructions.
- Spin buttons redone to match background tab color
- Spin entry shaddows changed and gtkrc borders.