October 4th, 2012
· New button look
· New tooltip look, better menu contrast, matches button prelight look
· Added Xnotify and set to tooltip look
· New panel bg
· Updated panel gtkrc
· Increased menubar height, old look crowded menubar text
· Added xfwm4
November 14th, 2011
· Updated gtkrc
· redraw of panel
· and added semi-transparent
· redraw of panel button highlight, darker
· water color.
· redraw of tooltip to match dark water
· color of menu highlight.
· updated panelrc to control applet size
· in xfce4-panel.
May 11th, 2011
· All screenshots updated, please center click on them for a better view, in a new tab as this new half view web thingy does not show the view good, and causes unnessary scrolling, and accidental click problems.
· After 3 weeks of use, a record for me, discovered some uglies in certain apps. Here are the fixes.
· Higlight wrong on vertical scroll bar, fixed.
· Innie toolbar, looked wrong with apps that just use toolbar, ie Midori web browser, Wicd. Changed to a highlighted outie.
· Complete redo of handle bar, including grabber, also moved up handlebox style to default section, as some apps were not following properly, ie VLC player
· Moved status bar grip up to default section, also for the same reason.
· Spent a couple of days trying out different window backgounds, if you want try them, jump to line 78, in the gtkrc. I put an explantion to help you, included there.
· I did not set it, cause I could not make my mind up, Instead, I Changed bg to a darker shade , a cross between the menubar color and the old bg color, better definition of tabs, sliders, etc. I think this works as well or better.
· Tooltip box, was redone changed to a complimentary color. Left the old and a new lighter similar color, greenshades, in the folder If you want to change, just follow the background instructions.
· Spin buttons redone to match background tab color
· Spin entry shaddows changed and gtkrc borders.