New in version 0.4
February 13th, 2014
- Use KDE ThumbCreatorV2. Adds option enable/disable the matte pictures from the checkbox.
- An option to use all (QImage supported) images as the thumbnails.
- Example scripts to use the attached Matroska posters as thumbnails.
New in version 0.3 (March 27th, 2013)
- More randomness with the qsrand().
- An option to use png images as the thumbnails.
- Example scripts to hand pick the thumbnails: Snapshot from VLC & SMPlayer.
- Use posters or any PNG image as the thumbnail.
New in version 0.2 (September 28th, 2012)
- Don't draw frames around the preview image.
- Use the KDE standard dirs.
- Scale the ornaments with the normal thumbnails. (A flash clip: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xthwkk_normal-large-thumbnails_tech)