New in version 1.6.0
December 13th, 2013
- This version brings a Python 3 port, the replacement of PythonMagick with ImageMagick, extra image conversion options, and new translations.
New in version 1.5.2 (June 13th, 2013)
New in version 1.5.1 (April 22nd, 2013)
- This version adds major bugfixes and updated translations.
New in version 1.5.0 (April 8th, 2013)
- This release adds a new user interface, a parallel conversions feature, a new translation, and minor bugfixes.
New in version 1.4.3 (December 14th, 2012)
- This version brings Czech translation and some minor changes and fixes.
New in version 1.4.2 (November 26th, 2012)
- This version fixes a compatibility bug with newer versions of ffmpeg, provides an accurate progress bar for all ffmpeg versions, and adds new translations.
New in version 1.4.1 (October 15th, 2012)
- This version adds new translations and trivial changes in the software.
New in version 1.4.0 (July 19th, 2012)
- Audio/video ffmpeg-presets management. The presets are compatible with those of WinFF.
- In-line processing of the ffmpeg command in audio/video conversions.
- More precise and reliable results in the conversion progress bars.
- FFmpeg/avconv/unoconv output is visible in the conversion dialog.
- Choose between ffmpeg/avconv for audio/video conversion if both are installed.
- The two tabs for audio and video replaced by one.
- Keep all conversions in a log file.
New in version 1.3.1 (February 13th, 2012)
- This version adds audio conversion options to video conversions, and minor bugfixes.