New in version 5.23.4
November 22nd, 2014
- Added a partial Chinese Simplified (zh_CN) translation, by orange.
- Added two example files from Vietnam, by Nguyen Huu Tuyen.
New in version 5.23.3 (October 12th, 2014)
- Updated to Qt 5.3.2.
- Added a fet.desktop file (by Alexey Loginov).
- Fixed some comments concerning the GNU GPL license (reported by Alexey Loginov).
- Added a "make install" option (suggested by Alexey Loginov and other users, done by Zsolt Udvari and Liviu Lalescu).
- Added an icon (suggested by Alexey Loginov and other users).
- Added an option at compilation time so that FET automatically detects the system locale (suggested by Alexey Loginov and other users).
New in version 5.22.0 (June 1st, 2014)
- Updated to Qt 5.3.0.
- Many improvements on memory and speed in pre-generating and after-generating.
- Corrected a crash bug under Windows (for extremely large files).
- Now you can unlock all activities or activities of a single day without generating the timetable (suggested by Volker Dirr).
- Increased the maximum number of divisions in the first and second categories when dividing a year (suggested by Bobby Wise).
- Added a new Morocco example file, by Mohamed Bahaj.
New in version 5.21.1 (March 21st, 2014)
- Updated the sources to Qt 5.2.1 (but the precompiled Windows version still uses Qt 4.8.5, because of various problems).
- Added an Albanian translation, by Artur Lugu.
- Minor interface improvements.
New in version 5.21.0 (December 27th, 2013)
- Updated the sources to Qt 5.2.0 (but the precompiled Windows version still uses Qt 4.8.5, because of various problems).
- Added print of advanced statistics directly from FET, suggested by Bobby Wise and implemented by Volker Dirr.
- Added an option to duplicate vertical names in the timetables, to the right of the tables (suggested by Pietro, implemented by Volker Dirr).
- Updated the Brazilian Portuguese translation, by Cloves das Neves.
- Added two example files from Brazil, by Werner Bruns.
- Added another sample file from Argentina, by pedrobordon.
New in version 5.20.2 (October 14th, 2013)
- Added an option to disable printing of the activity tags in the HTML generated timetables (suggested by drew and other users).
- Memory consumption improvement when writing advanced statistics to the hard disk.
- Dropped the debug console messages (potential bug reported by MarioMic, because under some GNU/Linux distributions these might fill the hard disk). However, the command line version can be made verbose by the option --verbose=true.
- The multiple generation outputs an overall report (suggested by MarioMic).
- Minor improvements and source cleanup.
New in version 5.20.0 (October 1st, 2013)
- Added constraint activities same room if consecutive (suggested by agemagician).
- Added constraints students (set) max days per week (suggested by more users).
- Bug fix in constraint activities occupy max different rooms (not noticeable).
- Added a new sample file, by rapsy.
New in version 5.19.2 (June 1st, 2013)
- Minor bugs corrected (formatting in the HTML timetables), by Volker Dirr.
- Corrected some minor string problems.
- Updated the Romanian translation (by Liviu Lalescu). It is now complete.
New in version 5.18.2 (September 28th, 2012)
- Minor interface improvements.
- Updated the French translation, by Regis Bouguin.
- Added a new sample file, by Daniel.