June 8th, 2010Bug:
· [FEST-341] – Error in ScreenshotOnFailureListener.takeScreenshotAndReturnFileName. Thanks to Grego.
· [FEST-342] – Javadocs in methods annotated with @RunsInCurrentThread are wrong.
· [FEST-345] – KeyStrokeMappingProviderNames uses the wrong name for KeyStrokeMappingProvider. Thanks to Olivier DOREMIEUX.
· [FEST-347] – Incorporate keyboard mapping for French MacOS. Thanks to Olivier DOREMIEUX.
· [FEST-348] – Fix implementation of ’selectAll’ in JTextComponentDriver. Thanks to Olivier DOREMIEUX.
· [FEST-355] – ComponentFixture validateNotNull method visibility.
· [FEST-354] – Move class SystemProperties from fest-swing to fest-util.
· [FEST-343] – Update FEST-Reflect dependency to version 1.2.
· [FEST-344] – Update FEST-Util dependency to version 1.1.2.
September 4th, 2009
· any new features, including support for regular expression matching.
· Bugfixes and improvements.
February 25th, 2009
· Major bugs were fixed.
· A base TestCase implementation was added for both JUnit and TestNG.
· More assertions were added on the UI Component state.
January 16th, 2009
· The API was improved for custom component matchers.
· Methods were added to select JRadioButtons.
· New utilities were added to automatically scroll to a given JComponent.
January 6th, 2009
· AWT mode has been removed.
· RobotFixture has been renamed to BasicRobot.
· 'invokeLater' and 'invokeAndWait' have been removed from org.fest.swing.core.Robot.
· Component-less actions have been added to Robot.
· There are some bugfixes.
December 9th, 2008
· Support for verifying that Swing applications respect Swing's threading rules (EDT access.)
· Many bugfixes.