May 17th, 2013
· Added: Hungarian and Asturian translations (Incomplete)
· Changed: Binary filename is now lowercased
· fdesktoprecorder.desktop does not longer contain openSUSE spefic arguments.
March 21st, 2013
· Added: Turkish by Emre 'emfi' FIRAT
· Fixed: (Issue #1) Check existance of directory for storing recorded videos
· Fixed (Issue #3) Stopwatch does not stop on crashexit
· Changed: The statusbar is now only used for status, not for tips.
· Changed: (Issue #2) Method for stopping ffmpeg. Previous it was "q" now using Ctrl+C (SIGINT)
· Other: Better management of pointers.
January 19th, 2013
· Cleaned up some textstrings
· Added chinese by bruce.oy, Ukranian by Eugene 'Gannet' and polish by Daniel Napora
· Changed: The default mediaplayer is now the system default. Its still possible to choose an alternative.
· Updated translations.
· Minor gui fixes.
December 13th, 2012
· Added: Portuguese (Brazil) by Alexandro "salmora8" Casanova
· Added: Russian by Danilov "modos189" Alexandr
· Added: The possibility to record a region of the screen
· Added: GPL license text in about dialog
· Changed: Instead of default recording dir beeing $HOME then it will be your XDG_VIDEOS_DIR. Like $HOME/Videos
· Changed: If a chosen microphone no longer exists or not found, the settings dialog will say so.
· Fixed: Stopwatch does now stop correct when stop-button is pressed
November 15th, 2012
· Fixed: Issue that caused that you were unable to choose the Spanish translation.
· Added: French by aishen and Greek by Evropi
· Updated: All translations
October 22nd, 2012
· Updated translations: German by Max 'mx01' Huber, Italian by Vincenzo 'smart2128' Reale and Symbian flo
· Very minor under-the-hood improvements
September 28th, 2012
· Added: When recording you can see the FPS you are recording with.
· Added: You can choose the location of FFmpeg. Usefull if FFmpeg is not placed in the typical locations.
· Minor GUI changes
· Many "under-the-hood" improvements, like better use of Qt Signals and Slots
July 27th, 2012
· Added: Possible to set and use a ffmpeg 'preset'. By default 'ultrafast' is used
· Fixed: Video and audio is sometimes out-of-sync. See ffmpeg preset feature.
· Fixed: If trayIcon-stop-button is pressed while recording and mainwindow …
· is not hidden. It will now stay so.
· Fixed: When closing the settingsdialog, it will read/update with the latest changes.
· Fixed: The aboutdialog is now shown on top of the "MainWindow".
· Fixed: The MainWindow is opened in the middle of the screen by default.
· Removed: The integrated previewplayer, since it was too buggy and no need to redo work others have done with better result. If enabled it will be ingored and the program will use the previewplayer selected (Default: Kaffeine)
May 10th, 2012
· Added: When recording a single window, there will be a red rectangle arround this. Created by Juergen Heinemann (Undefined).
· Added: Tooltips to the preview player
· Added: Possible to use another player for previewing your recordings, like Kaffeine or vlc.
· Added: Stopwatch when recording, so you can see how long time how have been recording
· Added: Size of recording to post recording text. So you can see how big your recording is
· Fixed: Text/Tooltips in Settingsdialog should now make more sense.
· Fixed: In preview player the content is now always placed in the middle of the widget
· Fixed: You can now only open one "preview player" at the time
· Changed: Now uses icons from your KDE/GTK theme in the toolbar and systemtray.
· Changed: Kaffeine is now the default player for previewing, until the integrated player gets more mature.
· Other minor changes.
April 12th, 2012
· Added Spanish translation by Javi
February 15th, 2012
· Settings: Possible to change audiosource
· Settings: Added support for -apre and -vpre statements
· Fixed: Reads number of audiochannels propperly
· Fixed: Writes "latest recording date" propperly
· Alot of under-the-hood improvements.
February 6th, 2012
· Created a completly new GUI-design and a new way to think the program
· Rewritten alot of the codebase
· Fixed so programs saves the recordings propperly
· Fixed problem with aspects of some resolutions
· Added so that the filebasename can be the current date
January 30th, 2012
· MainWindow: Changed so that it uses buildin Qt function to determine fullscreen resolution.
· MainWindow: Alerts if the filename/recording already exists
· MainWindow: The "Browse button" is now named "Browse" WOW! :-D
· Settings: Change default startup name
· Settings: Change default startup format
· Settings: Change default startup recording device
· Systemtray: Remembers the latest recording.
· Added German translation by Christian Räss (saftsocken)
· Other minor fixes
January 19th, 2012
· Added more videooutput formats.
· Some "comments" cleanups
· Minor fixes