May 27th, 2013
· Fixed menu-item icon (Fx Android)
May 26th, 2013
· Fixed leak due to bug 753687
· Android Only: Added menu entry to quickly toggle the XSS/Tracking Protection (Ie, you'll still be warned about Phishing websites)
February 16th, 2013
· SAYoR'ed Updated GamersUnite/autoaccept.js script (Thanks to Chris Jackson)
· Fixed Error Console's Filter handling for Firefoxx 18+
February 13th, 2013
· Small fixes, mainly for SeaMonkey.
December 3rd, 2012
· Added workaround for issue caused due no Content Policy Factory being unregistered when upgrading the add-on. This should only fix the problem with further updates, ie you'll still need to restart the browser when upgrading to this version.
· Fixed issue with the Tracking Protection feature which prevented the FB url from being manually entered into the url/location bar.
September 28th, 2012
· Implemented a Tracking Protection feature which when enabled will protect your privacy by blocking Facebook scripts while you are not in their website. This will forbid Like buttons and such from being run on 3rd part websites.
· Added option to turn off the "Protection Enabled" notification.
· Minor fixes.
August 2nd, 2012
· Small fix for SeaMonkey 2.11
July 27th, 2012
· The Add-On is now Restartless.
· Compatibility with Firefox on Android and SeaMonkey.
· Improved Self Defense.
· Minor fixes/changes on the core functionality.