New in version 4.4.4
March 8th, 2010
- A bug was fixed in the calculation of the world and monitor coordinate systems after a change in aspect ratio. This led to a better result in PostScript output of text strings.
New in version 4.4.3 (February 6th, 2010)
- A 3D graphing speed button has been added to the visualization window which allows the user to plot (x,y,z) data on basic graph axes, with the ability to zoom in/out and rotate in 3 dimensions. The figure drawing speed button on the visualization window has been enabled which allows the user to interactively draw various types of arrows, polygons, and ellipses.
New in version 4.4.2 (December 4th, 2009)
- The entire Help file structure was modified, reorganized and simplified (and corrected in some cases). The default location where the Help and Images directories are installed was rationalized to be /usr/local/share. A problem with autoscaling only one graph axis while the other is fixed has been corrected.
New in version 4.4.1 (October 6th, 2009)
- PostScript output of graphs with an automatic graph legend were not producing all the proper line widths. This should now be fixed.
New in version 4.4.0 (September 27th, 2009)
- It's been a while, but a new version of extrema is finally released. Added new general characteristics: BACKGROUNDCOLOR and BACKGROUNDFILE. The background of a graphics subwindow can now be set to a solid color or to a png image. Use SET BACKGROUNDCOLOR to set the background color for the current graphics subwindow (as chosen with the WINDOW command). Use SET BACKGROUNDFILE to set the background to a png image. Added new general characteristics: ARROWHEADWIDTH and ARROWHEADLENGTH. Use SET ARROWHEADWIDTH to set a scale factor to be applied to the head width of any arrows drawn with the FIGURE command, while SET ARROWHEADLENGTH applies to the head lengths. For example, to have arrow heads twice the width of the default, enter SET ARROWHEADWIDTH 2.