May 22nd, 2013
· Add tests for injection of monitization scripts.
· Use same logic for mixed content checks as the builtin mixed content blocker.
April 22nd, 2013
· Support Firefox 22.
December 29th, 2012
· Remove last stray E4X reference.
· Add a blocklist server selector for testing add-on blocks.
November 15th, 2012
· Make Ctrl+Q work on Windows.
· Explain "this.docShell is null" error in Error Console.
· Make compartment counter work on recent Firefoxen.
September 6th, 2012
· Detects insecure remote content injected into secure sites. Note that this does not distinguish between content injected by extensions and content injected by the sites themselves, it only relates that insecure content was injected and what that content was. It will also not currently detect injected content with secure URLs which nonetheless breaks security because of insecure redirects.
July 11th, 2012
· Disable XMLHttpRequest checks by default due to issues with certain Jetpack add-ons.
· Fix XMLHttpRequest checks from certain contexts on Firefox 14.
· Fix compartment counting issues in recent versions of Firefox.
May 16th, 2012
· Fix inter-compartment E4X passing errors in Gecko 15.
February 23rd, 2012
· Added a check for incremental garbage collection being disabled.
· Added extra Minimize memory menu entry.
February 19th, 2012
· Coalesce multiple similarly named compartments and add a count.
· Update widgets immediately after running Minimize memory.
February 16th, 2012
· Fix ID scanning bug introduced in last version.
February 15th, 2012
· Add missing locale strings.
February 1st, 2012
· Attempts to generate lazily instantiated DOM nodes when IDs are reset from the status bar.
· Checks for extant compartments.
· Better unsafe iframe tests
January 5th, 2012
· Remove obsolete relative XHR test.
· Fix unnecessary jQuery tag creation warnings.
· Change devtools.chrome.enabled default to true.
· Add pl locale (thanks teo from BabelZilla)
December 19th, 2011
· Fix Minefield compatibility issue.
November 10th, 2011
· Updated locales.
· Minor compatibility update.
October 4th, 2011
· Add checks for dangerous uses of jQuery in chrome windows.
· Improved messages and descriptions.
· Improved startup performance.
· Added restart item to the Add-on Bar button menu.
· Added Alt+x/⌘-x key binding for the Add-on Bar button menu.
August 17th, 2011
· Add pt-BR and zh-CN locales.
· Add new preference branch tests.
· Better privileged document load heuristics.
· Add workarounds for some badly behaved protocol handlers.
June 30th, 2011
· Updated de locale.
June 29th, 2011
· Adds simple heuristic check for common key loggers which have surfaced recently.
· Adds check for remote documents loaded into chrome-privileged windows.
June 10th, 2011
· Fix typo in options dialog.
June 1st, 2011
· Properly appraises the 2-argument form of XMLHttpRequest#open.
· Recognizes certain attempts to load remote or generated scripts into chrome documents.