New in version 9.0 MP1
February 11th, 2014
- This version fixes a handful of bugs reported by users.
New in version 9.0 (January 15th, 2014)
- This version adds support for Java SE 7 and Linux/x64 and improves the ergonomics of the 64-bit compiler and performance of 64-bit executables.
New in version 8.0 MP1 (August 26th, 2013)
- Excelsior JET 8.0 Maintenance Pack 1 adds support for Equinox OSGi 3.9 and Eclipse RCP 4.3 to the Enterprise Edition.
- It also fixes a number of customer issues and delivers improvements to Memory Management and Garbage Collection logging and diagnostics.
New in version 8.0 (May 1st, 2013)
- Windows x64 support and memory manager throughput/robustness improvements.
New in version 8.0 Beta 3 (March 27th, 2013)
- The AMD64 instruction set is now supported.
- This beta release has passed the official Java Compatibility Kit test suite.
- The optimizing compiler can now handle most methods.
New in version 7.6 MP6 (March 19th, 2013)
- Bugfixes and Java SE 6 Update 41 support.
New in version 7.6 MP5 (January 31st, 2013)
- This version adds Java SE 6 Update 37 support.
New in version 7.6 MP3 (June 28th, 2012)
- This version adds a bucketful of important bugfixes and Java SE 6 Update 33 support.
New in version 7.6 MP2 (May 8th, 2012)
- Support for Java SE 6 Update 31.