New in version 1.0.17
January 24th, 2014
- Fixed a bug preventing the expected operation of the plugin on eBooks already modified by Calibre, which was introduced in zipfile by Python 2.7.4: importing calibre.utils.zipfile instead.
New in version 1.0.15 (November 12th, 2012)
- Added support for replacing string placeholders in the XHTML ex libris page with Calibre metadata. Added HELP dialog. Added ex libris examples in the ZIP file.
New in version 1.0.14 (November 5th, 2012)
- Single EPUB or Multiple EPUBs selection
- Spine and TOC are displayed when a single EPUB is selected
- Replace existing EPUB file or create a copy
- Include external resources (images, CSS, fonts) beyond the ex libris XHTML page
- Replace string placeholders in the XHTML page (in the form: [%key%]) with book metadata or user-supplied values that can be set through the configuration window of the plugin
- Ex libris removal function.