April 6th, 2011
· This is a minor release that fixes problems with acquisitions, fines, missing staff client close tabs, and other bugs.
March 14th, 2011
· dojo.js has to be loaded from the same domain as the page, unless it's a cross-domain build
· Correct the install location for Dojo i18n bundles
· Add 830 as a controllable bibliographic field in authority linking script
· Include copy/call_number deletedness in staff-version copy counts
· Clear out the hold_copy_map entries for holds cancelled via the clear-shelf processes
· Added missing columns to CDBI table definitions
· Fix regex in maintain 901c
· Typo fix
· Make sure asset.call_number.label_sortkey is up to date
· Updated org selector code in org setting UI
· Removed some ad-hoc org-unit tree widget code and replaced with the a standard solution from the openils dojo user lib.
· Pass the auth on org value retrieval to pick up perm-protected settings.
· Use STAFF_LOGIN for context selector perm, since each setting has its own perm that is checked before fetching.
· Add a TT helper to encode email headers in UTF-8
· Call number sorting "before" the context needs to be segregated based on directly on the label, "here-and-after" on the bytea version. Testing bears this out, but more eyes would be appreciated.
· Draw SRU search indexes from config.metabib_search_alias
· Patch (mildly revised) from Anoop Atre to address new Postgres 9.0 strictness requirements involving plan invalidation
· When using the force-reload option to reset timeout, propagate the ws_ou and wsid values from the cached user object into the reloaded user object
· Backport SRU fixes from trunk (r19572, r19573)
· Respect a setting of depth=0. In particular, this fixes holdings requests for branch-level searches with an 'Everything' scope.
· Correct search index definitions for subject|complete and identifier|bibcn
· Fix cloning of AutoField widgets: LP #728055
· We now require PG 9.0+, say as much in the README; also, other assorted updates to version numbers
· Address LP bug #724583, "Paying Bills with Patron Credit does not always decrease patron Credit"
· Add missing ampersand to ind1 attribute in identifier index xpaths
· Fix LP bug #727432, "overpaying with patron credit can generate a double credit"
· ChangeLog, Open-ILS/src/perlmods/OpenILS/Application.pm, Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/002.schema.config.sql, README: bumping version number; adding changelog
· Open-ILS/web/opac/skin/default/js/myopac.js: Last minute side-port for 2.0.3 of r19655: Draw pre-cataloged items (author and title) in My Account checkedout screen
· Build/i18n/Makefile: 'newpo' in install_all_locales was wiping out all fr-CA translations
· Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/1.6.1-2.0-upgrade-db.sql: Side-port critical fixes for the 1.6.1 upgrade script (booking data retention, seed data renormalization)
· Open-ILS/src/perlmods/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm: Skip fine generation when the fine interval is day-granular, meaning fines are handled by the nightly cron script
· Open-ILS/src/perlmods/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm, Open-ILS/web/js/dojo/openils/booking/nls/pickup_and_return.js, Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/booking/populator.js: Backport r19682 from trunk
· Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/1.6.1-2.0-upgrade-db.sql: Make the password reset upgrade safe for fresh DBs, upgraded DBs, and mangled DBs
February 15th, 2011
· Enable the checkbox column so we can delete hard due dates