February 16th, 2012
· Two new monsters were added.
· There are new models for some existing monsters, new items, and many minor enhancements, optimizations, and bugfixes.
June 27th, 2011
· Minimap open-on-start option, circles + shadows
· Buddy icon flashes on change
· Improved new character window
· Critical fails and poisoning in counters
· Search and bookmarks for encyclopedia
· Allow the camera to zoom out more
· Variable number of quick bar item/spell slots
· Knowledge window - highlight books matching filter
· Option to open minimap when the client starts
· If the mouse is over a stats bar, draw the EXP remaining
· More NPC dialogue options and function to repeat last selection
· New item list window
· Compass shift-click copies location to current channel
· Mouse over knowledge window progress-bar shows time left
· Display last recent damage/heal values as hover over health bar
· #Know command - added -read, -unread and -total options
· Option to configure the maximum food level shown in the hud bar
· Restructure options window and reduced size
· Fixes for hardware_animation_program
· Rewrite of custom cloths and updates downloads.
· Added action point attributes
· Properly centre floating messages
· Minor quest log fixes and improvements
· New texture code, now almost everything is DDS
· Added support for OpenGL multi sampling (FSAA)
· Performance improvements actor loading, map changing, textures, threading
· Eye candy speed ups and fixes (requires OpenGL 1.5)
· Added support for boots meshes
January 4th, 2011
· Improved graphics for characters and some other objects.
· Multiple GUI improvements.
· The quest log has its own icon, the URL window was moved with the Notepad icon.
· Main quests are logged separately in the quest log. However, this change is not retroactive, only new or current quests will have their own entry, the ones you already did won't.
· Now you can fight on horses. (no advantage yet, but there might be some advantages soon)
· You can view players acheivements by clicking on them with the eye icon.
· New emotes
· Medallions and the fox scarf are now visible.
April 3rd, 2010Client changes:
· New artwork, most of the objects, animations and textures were improved.
· Support for server sent markers, and now the user defined markers will show in the normal view too.
· All kind of GUI improvements, too many to enumerate here.
Here is the list of contributors:
· New spell windows
· Dropdown manu window with saved recipes
· 3d map markers (with server support)
· Resizeable ground bag with scroll bar.
· User definable menus.
· New commands: #open_url #show_spell #cast_spell.
· Buddy list client-side changes.
· Saved inventory item lists (more to come hopefully).
· Rewrite of quest log with new context menu features.
· Storage dialogue auto-close and copy of dialogue text to clipboard.
· Fixes for notepad, spells, counters, harvest effects, input box mouse copy/paste, name completion.
· Ranging Lock
· Multiple statbars in HUD
· Resizable mapmark font
· Small patches for buddies, knowledge window, manu recipes
· If anyone contributed with something and was not mentioned, please post here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52732
· 2 new taverners
· 10 new Xaquelina missions
· 5 new Haidir missions
· Made the leopards stronger
· Made Leonard level up more after he PKs someone. Also added a small chance for leo to level up when he kills a normal creature.
· Increased the health of dragons by 500 each.
· Fixed a bug where summoned animals would attack from outside of the arena.
January 11th, 2009
· Horses and support for running.
· A few new items.
· Improvements for the UI.
· Bug fixes.
· Some 2d, 3d and animation artwork improvements (bigger textures, some broken objects fixed, etc.)
· Some harvestable resources have been moved around a little.