New in version 3.2.1September 28th, 2011
- The linux standalone files as well as the debian family files have new packages (3.2.1-2) to replace the (3.2.1-1) versions which were built without netcdf support.
New in version 3.1 (March 17th, 2010)
- The documentation now includes a "cookbook" which demonstrates how to solve problems using escript.
- Support for macro elements has been added.
- Data objects can be interpolated from a table.
- Lazy evaluation release.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements (see the users guide for more details).