New in version 4.0.1
December 16th, 2013
- This version fixes a bug where in some rare circumstances external files could be treated as internal.
- The ERMINE_SELF_FORCE_EXTERNAL environment variable allows you to specify a space separated list of files that should be treated as external even if packed.
New in version 4.0.0 (September 2nd, 2013)
- Ermine now supports the AArch64 platform.
New in version 3.2.1 (July 31st, 2013)
- This version adds support for non-page-aligned PT_LOAD executable segments.
New in version 3.2.0 (May 13th, 2013)
- Adds support for faccessat/readlinkat/newfstatat/fstatat64/openat system calls used in Ununtu 12.04, Fedora 18, openSuSE 12.3, etc.
- Adds support for the dup3 system call.
- Error handling in numerous system calls was fixed.
- Slightly improved syscall handling performance.
- Increased tests coverage.
New in version 3.1.3 (March 14th, 2013)
- This version fixes an Ermine segfault when the output file is on a VirtualBox vboxsf filesystem.
New in version 3.1.2 (February 18th, 2013)
- This release contains only fixes for ARM. Ermine and Ermine-packaged executables are able to work when /proc/sys/vm/mmap_min_addr is 0x8000.
- This release maps pre-linked libraries to their preferred address.
New in version 3.1.1 (December 27th, 2012)
- This version adds a --max-ifd flag, allowing you to specify the number of internal file descriptors.
New in version 3.1.0 (December 12th, 2012)
- This version improves startup time of Ermine-packaged applications.
New in version 2.3.2 (August 24th, 2011)
- A segfault on Fedora x86-64 was fixed.
- Assorted improvements and fixes were made.
- The ERMINE_USE_EXTERNAL_LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable allows you to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH to affect shared libraries search path for Ermine-packaged executables.