September 27th, 2012
· Dialyzer: The type analysis tool Dialyzer is optimized to be generally faster. - It can now also run in parallel (default) on SMP systems and by this perform the analysis significantly faster (Thanks to Stavros Aronis and Kostis Sagonas)
· The SSL application now has experimental support for the TLS 1.1 and 1.2 standards as well (Thanks to Andreas Schultz).
· CommonTest: It is now possible to sort the generated html tables. A Netconf client (ct_netconf) which support basic netconf over ssh is added
· Diameter: Statistics counters related to Diameter messages can now be retrieved by calling the diameter:service_info/2 function.
· Various smaller optimizations in the Erlang VM
· This release also contains 66 contributions from users outside the Ericsson team
October 21st, 2011
· Numerous bugfixes.
· The crypto was changed to be dynamically linked against OpenSSL.
· Improved error handling.
· Minor compatibility fixes.
· Documentation cleanup.