May 17th, 2010
· Bug fixes to make Entertainer 0.5 work on Ubuntu 10.04.
April 12th, 2010
· All widgets in the interface are now mouse/touchscreen enabled. The interface still requires the keyboard for some important operations (like returning to a previous screen), but the groundwork was laid to get Entertainer working on tablet style devices.
· A consolidated setup interface. Preferences and content are now managed in a single setup application. The new setup is available in `entertainer-manager`.
· Upgraded the code to be compatible with the clutter 1.0 series. Since the clutter team has made a commitment to be API compatible for the 1.0 series, the development team should not have to make all the changes that have been required as clutter has been maturing.
April 6th, 2009
· Full screen mode now plays nicely on Entertainer. Since full screen is the new default behavior, those of you on screens smaller than 1366 by 768 will no longer have to figure out how to make Entertainer fit on your screen.
· Translators keep on rockin'. Entertainer has full support for 7 languages with partial support for many others. We have also joined the Launchpad Translators team so that the quality of our translations will improve as people from an experienced team review the work of our volunteers.
January 7th, 2009
· Significant memory reduction due to large changes in the presentation code.
· The backend no longer re-indexes media on every startup (safe for solid state drives!)
· Full translations in French and Spanish, and partial translations in many other languages
· Entertainer is no longer dependent on the pyinotify library
October 30th, 2008
· Minor bugs that affect the release will be fixed, and then an official release will be made available in tarball and package format.