New in version 3.1.2
March 9th, 2009
- New features and bugfixes were applied to the Archiver.
- The RAR encryption bug has been fixed.
- Listing archives is now asynchronous.
- Configuration IO function name spaces were fixed in the API.
New in version 3.1.1 (February 10th, 2009)
- The primary changes involve renaming of Endeavour Mark II API function names.
- New API functions were also added.
- No changes were made to the behavior of existing functions.
- The old Endeavour API (libendeavour2.so) will be preserved when you install the new 3.1.1, so your old programs that use the old API will still work.
- The old API library will be moved to /usr/lib/libendeavour2.so (which was formerly a link).
- New customizations were added to the Recycle Bin contents list headings.
- The Recycle Bin is now "locked" during access to prevent it from being corrupted when multiple programs access it.
New in version 2.10.2 (November 16th, 2008)
- Support for displaying animated MNG images in the Image Viewer was added.
- The InterPS system was improved to support individual command files.