New in version 0.2.3
January 28th, 2013
- tweaked firmware version detection code
- fixed Enchanting so that it'll run fine on Windows, even if you've run the leJOS installer
- now always disconnecting and reconnecting after a 'stop' command
- made it so that a blocks that do something to a sprite, like rotation and 'say' commands affect their own sprite and not sprite 1.
- prevented on-brick programs from crashing when you use a lot of 'broadcast' blocks
- adjusted width before blocks wrap
- can now change to a costume name that starts with a number. (Previously, changing to, say '3x3 black' would've changed to costume #3).
- added block to see how much RAM is free
- fixed explicit lists (as opposed to a variable set to be a list, which worked)
- added French translation, courtesy of Benoit Parsy
- You can now drag-and-drop .chant files onto Enchanting and it'll open them
- older projects run properly
- added some new sample projects and restored the old ones
- fixed blocks for RCX motors, gyro, and compass sensors
- now preventing Front End from trying to run scripts (which led to errors)
- other minor fixes
New in version 0.0.8 (August 25th, 2011)
- It offers features of interest to translators
New in version 0.0.7.2 (June 15th, 2011)
- fixes a bug where using the color sensor did not work.