New in version 12.04.5-1.09
December 19th, 2014
- Based on Xubuntu 14.02.5.
- Adding extensions Startpage and HTTPS Everywhere in Firefox and Chromium
- Adding Pepper Flash in Chromium
- Replacing parental control Blocksi by Webfilter in Firefox
- Adding Voice SVOX Pico synthesis in 5 languages: En, En, Es, It, De
- Adding gSpeech to allow easy reading-speech document
- Adding OOo4Kids in 6 languages: En, En, Es, Pt, It, De
- Adding to OOo4Kids the following extensions: PicoSvoxOOo, LireCouleur and Grammalecte
- Update the extension Language Tools 2.7 for LibreOffice
- Adding FreeTuxTV and Minitube
- Updating LibreOffice 4.2
- Incorporation of GnuChess and GnuCap for Gcompris Application
- Fixed demand of constant updating from Picasa
- Menu to “remove languages” in several languages
- Correcting the installation of Calibri font after filtering on the Microsoft site
- Disabling GMENU to display notifications when installing new applications
New in version 2 1.00 (September 2nd, 2014)
- Adding extensions Startpage and HTTPS_Everywhere
- Addition of Svox Pico voice syntheses tool in 5 languages
- Adding OOo4Kids in 6 languages
- Incorporation of OSMGpsMap in Gramps
- Incorporation of GnuChess and GnuCap in GCompris
New in version 2 1.08 (June 24th, 2014)
- Updated packages for Xubuntu 12.04.4, codecs and extensions contained in web browsers (Firefox, Chromium), Thunderbird mail reader.
- Replacement extension Ghostery by Disconnect in browsers.
- Deletion of obsolete UbuntuOne Service.
- Update the extension Language Tools 2.5 for LibreOffice.
- Update drivers for HP printers.
- Update TeamViewer 9.
- Adding Scribus.
- Adding Picasa Windows version 3.9 instead of version 3.0 of Linux obsolete.
- Addition of MTP-fuse, to extend the possibilities of this new version in terms of connection to the phone Android 4.0.
New in version 2 1.07 (February 25th, 2014)
- Updated packages for Xubuntu 12.04.4, codecs and extensions contained in web browsers
- (Firefox, Chromium), Thunderbird mail reader.
- Update the extension Language Tools 2.4 for LibreOffice.
- Updated gCDEmu 2.0.0.
- Reorganization of favorites in browsers.
- Updated Canon drivers 2.70
- Fixed launch dock for languages not supported.
- Correction BOINC installation.
- Correction VirtualBox installation.
New in version 12.04.3-1.06 (November 19th, 2013)
- Updated packages for Xubuntu 12.04.2, codecs and extensions contained in web browsers (Firefox, Chromium), Thunderbird mail reader.
- Update extension for LibreOffice 2.3 Language Tools and documentation included in the distribution Emmabuntüs.
- Update Cairo-Dock 3.3.2.
- Change repository Medibuntu obsolete.
- Adding a link on the desktop pointing to the new tutorials included in the distribution.
- Adding setup menus in Portuguese and German.
New in version 2 1.05 (July 22nd, 2013)
- Updated packages for Xubuntu 12.04.2, codecs and extensions contained in web browsers (Firefox, Chromium), Thunderbird mail reader
- Update extension for LibreOffice 2.2 Language Tools and documentation included in the distribution Emmabuntüs
- Switching the keyboard type when starting Live with fashion LXKeymap
- Adding utility hardinfo and smb4k
- Adding application qBittorrent
- Replacing the video player SMPlayer by Kaffeine/Xine for better support for video
- Removing the aMSN application, following the termination of service by Microsoft
New in version 2 1.04 (April 4th, 2013)
- This update is delivered to improve the use of Emmabuntüs 2 in Digital Public Spaces, and in organizations using Emmabuntüs. The goal is to expand opportunities for reconditioning machines with the addition of the environment LXDE/OpenBox included in this version after additional installation.
New in version 2 1.03 (December 13th, 2012)
- The Collective Emmabuntüs is pleased to announce the release on December 8th, 2012, the second maintenance release of Emmabuntüs 2 1.03 based on Xubuntu 12.04.1. This distro was designed to facilitate the refurbishing of computers given to human help associations, especially Emmaüs communities (where the name comes from) and to promote the discovery of Linux and GNU by beginners, but also to extend the life of the equipments and to reduce waste caused by over-consumption of raw materials. This thousandth Linux distro is intended to be sleek, accessible and equitable.
- This update comes to fix some bugs identified during the first migration of one EPN to Emmabuntüs, but also offers a version on top for the first journey of Jerry Clan to Algeria to co-construct Jerry babies in schools computers.
New in version 2 1.0 (July 17th, 2012)
- Updated codecs and packages
- Fixed bug installanion of gCDEmu
- Added build-essential for gCDEmu mounting ISO
- Removed links on the desktop except a link to the documentation directory
- Added a link to the directory Free_Culture
- Added support for dock Beginner (single) and Children (Kids)
- Added Pinta
- Upgrade Flash Player 11
- Updated packages new kernel 3.2.0-26
- Added Calibre to manage books in ePub format
- Integration of the grammar checker in LibreOffice Language Tool
- Fixed scripts copy of the Free Library (Books, Music and Encyclopedias) after installation
- Updated a new version 0.9 and old version 0.8 of Kiwix player wiki offline
- Adding wallpaper from older versions of Ubuntu 9.10, 10.04, 10.10 in /usr/share/xfce4/backdrops/screen_ubuntu
- Integration of Documents Free Music with ePub and associated configuration files for (Calibre, FBReader and Clementine, Rhythmbox)
- Enable hibernation
- Installing x-wallpaper, BleachBit, Pulseaudio-equalizer