New in version 2.3.4
February 6th, 2014
- This is a minor release adding signed installation packages and support for SemVer and Embedthis Pak.
New in version 2.3.2 (October 4th, 2013)
- This version adds support for Ecmascript6 functions in object literals.
New in version 2.3.1 (April 3rd, 2013)
- This maintenance release fixes makefiles and adds a "make deploy" target.
New in version 2.3.0 (March 4th, 2013)
- This is an optimization and general fix release.
- It has optimizations for the Array class, Tar, and String classes.
- It adds base64() and sendmail() support.
New in version 2.2.0 (December 18th, 2012)
- This minor feature release added a Mail module for sending mail messages.
- It also refined the Bit build tool's capabilities.
New in version 2.1.0 (November 27th, 2012)
- This minor feature release adds partial support for Ecmascript 6 features, supports static builds, and includes fixes to the Http and HttpServer classes.
New in version 2.0 (June 12th, 2012)
- This version has many major new features including: a new Web framework with a powerful routing engine, native-speed HTTP pipeline, and full async support.
- Similar to node.js, but offering sync support as well.
- A new MVC framework, application generator with migration support is also available.
- The class library has also been extended, and building is now managed by the Build It (bit) tool.
New in version 1.0.3 (January 21st, 2011)
- Fixes were made for Array.slice, Array.concat, and Date and time calculations.
New in version 1.0.2 (July 10th, 2010)
- This version includes FreeBSD and Solaris support.
- It adds HTTP request and body tracing.
- It includes fixes for the Date class and floating point on PPC systems.