February 1st, 2010
· It includes a bug fix for yearly events where the year is unknown. If you have any such events (for example, birthdays for people too shy to tell you how old they are) you should definitely upgrade or else you will not receive any of these reminders.
March 11th, 2009
· This release fixes a bug introduced in 0.7.4 that affects all users of the anniversary event type.
· Many anniversary events were not being sent.
· It also includes a minor fix to the salutation blurb when sending reminders to a third party, and a new checkbox in the preferences of the graphical editor.
· The Net::SMTP::SSL Perl module is now truly optional, and no errors will be returned if you don't have it installed.
November 20th, 2008
· This version includes support for SSL-enhanced SMTP servers with the "smtp_ssl = 1" configuration option, and eliminates the "No reminders found for..." message that some users reported getting from their cron logs.