New in version 2.3
June 6th, 2013
- Supports GNOME Shell 3.6 and 3.8
- Major UI changes with better organized options and undo/redo abilities
- Many new options to customize the theme
- The text color of highlighted elements is now automatically adjusted
- 10 included presets
- The config file supports symbolic colors
- Support for adding custom CSS and images in the config file/preset
- Performance improvements and reduced CPU usage
New in version 1.5 (February 2nd, 2013)
- Fixed various bugs.
- Added 2 new presets.
New in version 1.4 (January 14th, 2013)
- New icon for Elegance Colors.
- Added unity like chameleonic features.
- Added overview customization.
- Added tooltips.
New in version 1.3 (January 8th, 2013)
- Fix could not export settings if a previous file exists
- Display file name of the preset if no title is provided
- Restart script automatically when change in script is detected
- Tweaked presets
New in version 1.2 (January 5th, 2013)
- New toggle switches
- Bug fixes and improvements
New in version 0.3 R1 (November 7th, 2012)
- Fixed where locale uses "," for decimal.