May 5th, 2009
· Pushed Firefox and Flock compatibility options respectively to 3.5.* and 2.0.*
· New feature: added the possibility to the EasyMenu user to add translations for the 'About' and 'Options' windows of the generated extensions (closes LP: #362907)
· New feature: added the possibility to the final user of the generated extensions to choose if open all the links in new tabs instead of the current tab (solve LP question: #67499). Added the relative tag to translate this item in the extension's options
August 28th, 2008
· Added the possibility to set an icon for the 'mailmenu' tags
· Added feature: the specification of the tooltiptext in every allowed item and menu is made feasible (as suggested by Meisok).
· Transition from the external xml.dom library to the xml.etree ElementTree standard library for the whole project.
· Transition from the external xml.parsers.xmlproc library to the lxml external library for the DTD input validation. (The only external requirement is now lxml instead of PyXml)
· Transition from the DTD validation to the XMLSchema (XSD) validation
· Added feature: the '--test' ('-t') command line option was added to allow to only check the validity of the XML input without any file generation (as suggested by Andrea Corbellini).