New in version 0.30.6
February 23rd, 2012
- minor fixes (usage&security)
- default template is sky
New in version 0.29.15.3 (May 24th, 2011)
- Important changes, Upgrade please
New in version 0.29.15 (November 29th, 2010)
- multiserver, apache2+nginx on remote servers,
- some bugfix,security fix,
- ported ehcp dir to a new location: /var/www/new/ehcp
- nginx is supported directly in ehcp, automatically.
- multiserver concept improved. controlling apache/nginx on remote servers possible. (we have a doc for multiserver)
- ssl is handled better now, i hope (apache only)
- some more features...
New in version 0.29.13 (September 30th, 2010)
- email change pass in webmail/squirrelmail
- dynamic dns support directly in ehcp
- example ehcp api
- bulk add email
- email auto-reply directly in ehcp, no 3rd party software
- new default Ubuntu theme, by razvan
- new ftp and subdomain options
- a few bugfix, code cleanup
- add ftp under my ftp,
- add ftp with subdomain
- show similar functions under each operation.
New in version 0.29.04 (January 15th, 2009)
- Important bugs related to domain operations have been fixed.
New in version 0.29 (January 6th, 2009)
- The installer is improved. Bulk domain add: add all domains in a single step, add multiple domains to an FTP account, add a domain to existing FTP account, or add a MySQL database to an existing MySQL user and vice-versa.
- Domain redirect to a URL.
- Introduction to the multi-server concept: support for a separate MySQL server for users.
- Many minor bugfixes and enhancements.
- Improvement to easy script installs, with 27 scripts/programs.
- English, Spanish, and Turkish files for the default template are included.
New in version 0.28 (November 27th, 2008)
- Script installation was made easier.
- Backing up and restoring a server was improved.
- Templates were improved.
- A domain can be easily redirected to another domain or URL.
- Web statistics are provided by Webalizer.