New in version 13.2 Build 150217 KDE
February 17th, 2015
- EXTON OpSuS 13.2 KDE is based on openSUSE 13.2, released 20150108.
- EXTON uses kernel 3.16.7 and KDE 4.14.4. Installed programs: Among many other programs, Firefox, Thunderbird, FileZilla, Gimp, Vlc, NetworkManager, GParted and LibreOffice.
- You'll run the system as root or as the ordinary user live. Root's and live's password is root respectively live.
- EXTON OpSuS can easily be installed to hard drive (of those who so desire). That is while running the system from a USB stick.
- All programs have been updated to the latest available stable version as of February 17, 2015.
- The system language is English.