New in version 1.53
December 11th, 2013
- The activity of the floating ruler will now be stored in the montages as well.
- Added a filter to the annotationslist.
- Modified the BI9800 to EDF converter to make it work with 48-hour recordings.
- Made the viewtime (fileposition) indicator configurable. Added the date to the viewtime indicator in the left down corner of the screen. This can be configured in the settings menu.
- Made the window title bar configurable. This can be configured in the settings menu.
- Fixed a bug in the EDF+D to EDF+C converter.
- Added the possibility to save and load different color schemas.
- Added support for the Unisens fileformat. You will find the converter in the Tools menu.
- Added the possibility to save and load colorschemas.
New in version 1.52 (September 9th, 2013)
- Added an SCP-ECG file to EDF+ converter. Bimodal compression or customized Hufmanntables are not supported. Lossless compression using default Hufmanntable and/or 1th/2th differences is supported. Character-encoding other than ASCII/Latin-1 is not supported.
- Added two shortcuts (Plus and Minus keys) to increase or decrease the amplitude of the signals (sensitivity).
- Added the possibility to choose between little endian or big endian encoding in the binary/raw to EDF converter tool.
- Increased the number of pre-defined montage shortcuts from 8 to 12 (keys F1 to F12).
- Added the possibility to use aliases for the signallabels on the screen.
- Qt has been updated to 4.8.5.
New in version 1.51 (May 13th, 2013)
- Added a Manscan MICROAMPS binary file to EDF+ converter.
- Solved another bug in the sorting algorithm used for the annotationlist.
New in version 1.50 (April 22nd, 2013)
- Fixed a bug in the ECG heartrate detection algorithm when a high samplerate was used.
- Improved the sorting algorithm used for the annotationlist, it was very slow when the annotationlist contains more than 10000 annotations.
- Added the possibility to adjust the samplerate divider for all signals at once in the reducer/decimator tool.
- EDFbrowser now checks online for a newer version during startup. This can be switched off in the settings menu.
New in version 1.49 (February 5th, 2013)
- Added a binary/raw to EDF converter tool.
- Solved a bug in the "Import annotations" tool.
- When importing from ascii, wrong onset-times were created
- when there were more than 7 digits after the decimal point.
- Added a scrollbar to the options- / settingsdialog in order to make it fit
- on screens with low vertical height (modern laptops with 16:9 screen).
- Removed GTK-style support because it's broken.
- Updated Qt to 4.8.4
New in version 1.48 (June 8th, 2012)
- Added sub-second precision for annotations when using the Nihon Kohden converter. (Before, the onsettimes of the annotations were rounded to seconds.)
- Added Z-EEG measurement.
- Improved the header editor/fixer. Now it accepts files with a maximum of 2048 signals. (Before it was limited to files with a maximum of 256 signals.)
- Now, it can also fix the digital minimum/maximum fields in the header (e.g. when a broken number was written instead of an integer number).
- Updated Qt to 4.8.2
New in version 1.47 (May 8th, 2012)
- Solved a bug that caused a crash when saving an EDF- or BDF-file after importing annotations.
- Changed the "Export ECG RR-interval" tool in such a way that you can easily export the whole recording. Also, now it's possible to import them as annotations directly.
- The tool "Import annotations/events" can now also import the duration of an annotation/event (from ASCII- or XML-files).
- Added the possibility to hide or unhide annotations from the screen. (Right-click on an annotation in the annotationswindow.)
New in version 1.46 (April 13th, 2012)
- Solved a bug that caused a crash when the "Abort" button was clicked when opening a BDF-file.
- Solved some small bugs and made some enhancements.
- Updated Qt to 4.8.1.
New in version 1.45 (March 31st, 2012)
- Added the possibility to disable scanning for annotations or triggers
- when opening a file, depending of the filesize.
- This can be usefull when working with big files that take
- a lot of time to read-in annotations, events or triggers.
- (Due to the nature of the EDF-format, the annotations-channel(s)
- needs to be read from the beginning till the end of the file.)
- In the "Settings -> other" dialog you can adjust the filesize
- which above EDFbrowser will not scan the file for annotations.
- (between 100 MB and 10 GB)
- Extended the capabilities of the header-editor. Now it can also fix
- files that have a wrong number of datarecords written in the header
- or when the file does not end at the boundary of a datarecord.
- See the manual for the details.
- Improved the ECG heartrate detection algorithm.
- Fixed some bugs related to signals with inversed polarity
- (i.e. when physical maximum is lower than physical minimum).