New in version 6.30
January 17th, 2014
- The database schema of the OpenID module's "openid_association" table has changed in this release (the "idp_endpoint_uri" column is now the primary key, rather than the "assoc_handle" column). During the update all existing entries in this table will be removed, but the table only stores temporary data and therefore the change is not expected to affect site operation or OpenID logins.
New in version 6.29 (November 22nd, 2013)
- This release fixes the following security vulnerabilities: SA-CORE-2013-003 - Drupal core - Multiple vulnerabilities
New in version 6.28 (January 17th, 2013)
- This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediately!
New in version 6.27 (December 20th, 2012)
- This release fixes security vulnerabilities.
New in version 6.26 (May 3rd, 2012)
- This maintenance release fixes 17 miscellaneous bugs.
New in version 6.25 (March 6th, 2012)
- Rollback for issue #12274 given that it does not consider email domain names with hyphens valid after the first component of the domain name.
- #1425868 by ELC, lort, greg.harvey, David_Rothstein: Fixed duplicate entry of theme primary key in system table on Drupal 6.24 when updating using drush.
- #1425260 by mgifford: Fixed 'Call to undefined function locale_inc_callback()' during 6.22 -> 6.24 upgrade if locale module was previously enabled but is not currently enabled.