New in version 7.2.4 Alpha
September 27th, 2012
- This version adds Clang support, a Sysbench Qewpie testing suite, numerous bugfixes, dynamic plugin support, and improved documentation.
New in version 7.2.3 (August 3rd, 2012)
- Fix for CTRL-Z for shutdowns.
- Many updates for JSON server.
- Improvements completed on Catalog support.
- ZeroMQ and Gearman supported updated.
- Updates AUTH_HTTP authentication module.
- Documentation enhancements.
- Testing framework updated.
- Regex Policy updates.
New in version 7.1.31 RC (February 16th, 2012)
- Changes since the previous release include various bugfixes, a new versioning system, and updated documentation.
New in version 2011.11.29 Beta (December 14th, 2011)
- continuing refactoring, restructuring, and code quality improvements
- many more documentation improvements
- documentation available at http://docs.drizzle.org
- fixes to libdrizzle .pc support
- fixes to build scripts
- additional bugs fixed
New in version 2011.10.28 Beta (October 26th, 2011)
- It adds multi-master replication, UUIDs for replication, a JSON interface, merged Percona Innodb patches, Xtrabackup in-tree, an IPV6 data type, a query login plugin (syslog) enabled/on by default, the ability to publish transactions to zeromq, improvements to the logging stats plugin, and a word on stored procedure interface.
- It removes the drizzleadmin utility and HailDB engine, and revamps the testing system with suites of randgen, sysbench, sql-bench, and crashme tests.
New in version 2011.10.27 (October 13th, 2011)
- This version adds continued code refactoring, a cleanup of the test system, and documentation cleanup.
New in version 2011.09.26 (September 28th, 2011)
- Documentation updates, IPv6 bugfixes, and query log improvements.
New in version 2011.08.23 (August 3rd, 2011)
- Cleanup of the build and test system.
- Removal of the haildb engine from the tree.
- Updated and improved replication documentation.
- PBMS fixes to work with gcc 4.6.
- ode cleanup.
New in version 2011.07.22 (July 21st, 2011)
- This version adds multi-master replication.
- It has code refactoring and various bugfixes.