New in version 1.1.1
September 14th, 2010
- This is a bug fix release, which mostly improves and fixes bugs in the new AutoParen feature introduced in DreamPie 1.1.
- This release also makes it easier to work with matplotlib out of the box. It also has a few improvements in function documentation, automatic completion, and more.
New in version 1.1 (July 14th, 2010)
- AutoParen will automatically type parentheses and possible quotes when you press the space key after a function or a method.
- For example, "execfile<space>" will be turned into "execfile("")". This lets you create "magic functions" that are very easy to use.
- Enhanced function documentation will show you the complete docstring and source code of a function (if available), and
- can be scrolled easily.
- AutoComplete will now complete module names, module members, and function argument names.
- And some additional features:
- The list of recent history files is shown.
- The behavior of the tab key when an AutoComplete list is shown is more consistent.
- Errors when starting the subprocess are now reported, instead of DreamPie just being hung.
- A new "configure interpreter" command on the Windows installation lets you easily configure additional Python interpreters such as Jython and IronPython.
New in version 1.0.3 (June 22nd, 2010)
- Local imports in IronPython now work
- Call tips are now visible also in dark themes
- Better regular shell emulation
- Show chained exceptions in Python 3
- Support decorators in Python 2.5
- Better us-intl keyboard layout support
- The pdb 'list' command now works for code written in the shell.
- And several crashes.
New in version 1.0.2 (March 3rd, 2010)
- DreamPie 1.0.2 mainly fixes a bug in version 1.0.1 which prevented it from working with Python 3, besides fixing some other bugs.
New in version 1.0.1 (February 26th, 2010)
- This release fixes the many bugs that were reported during DreamPie's first week. Thanks to all the reporters!