January 23rd, 2013
· Images could not be saved. This has been fixed.
March 13th, 2011
· + Text2Link functionality
· It converts text links into real (dragable) links.
· + Action to be used with text gestures
· 'Open selected links'
· It opens all hyperlinks that are contained in the current selection in separate tabs.
· + Actions to be used with page gestures
· 'Minimize window'
· 'Maximize/restore window'
· 'Home page'
· 'Tab view'
· 'Stop loading tab'
· + 'Auto show/hide' menubar
· The Firefox menubar will be displayed when the mouse is over the Firefox 'App menu' button.
· When the mouse leaves the 'App menu' button the Firefox menubar will be automatically hidden.
· + Improved appearance of colored tabs
· The selected colored tab has a greater height than unselected tabs.
· Unselected colored tabs are dimmed.
· % Addon compatibility
· 'DownThemAll' 2.0
· 'FlashGot' 184.108.40.206
· 'FastDial' 3.4
· 'SpeedDial' 0.9.5.8
· % Default preferences
· Installation check for the above addons is enabled.
· ! Drag and drop operations in input fields were not properly handled.
· ! Open tabs were not saved to DragPad when exiting Firefox.
· + - New; % - Change, ! - Fix
January 14th, 2011
· New: The tab to be activated after closing a tab can be configured.
· New: Settings can be backed up and selectively restored.
· New: The DragPad content can be backed up and restored.
· New: Gesture recognition can be distance or velocity based.
· New: DragPad stores links with unique URL's only. This feature can be turned off.
· New: When saving links, server side URL redirecting and resolution can be taken into account.
· New: Support for FastDial and SpeedDial has been added. New tabs are initialized with the start page of FastDial or SpeedDial respectively.
· New: The folder and application manager supports drag and drop.
· New: The columns of the gesture, menu, folder and application managers can be resized and rearranged.
· New: Page gestures are supported in XUL documents.
· New: The left click action of the toolbar icon can be set to toggle the DragPad or to display the DragIt options dialog.
· New: The action 'End' has been added. It terminates the current drag session.
· New: The 'Abort' gesture has been added. LRL/RLR aborts the drag and drop session when drawn within the configured interval.
· New: The action 'Recently closed tab menu' has been added.
· New: Support for source view windows has been added.
· New: The number of closed tabs saved in the Firefox session manager can be configured.
· New: Additional gestures can be configured using the keyboard modifiers ctrl and alt.
· New: The depth of the Firefox session history can be configured.
· New: The column width of the gesture, menu, application and folder dialog can be reset to the default width with a right click on the column picker.
· New: A left double click edits the selcted item in the gesture, application and folder manager.
· New: The toolbar and addonbar button display a tooltip.
· New: DragIt/Dragpad are integrated in the Firefox app-menu.
· Change: Leading, trailing and successive menu separators in the context, save and search engine menus are filtered.
· Change: The gesture, menu, folder and application managers have been revised.
· Change: The tooltip and trail will be cleared when the mouse is leaving the content area.
· Change: Compatibility check for 3rd party addons is disabled per default.
· Change: The addonbar integration has been revised. DragIt, DragPad and the DragIt feedback box got their own toolbar items. These items are automatically added to the Firefox toolbar and addon-bar during installation.
· Change: The icons have been revised.
· Fix: Various...
November 3rd, 2009New:
· The menu interface for the 'Context' and 'Save' menu has been replaced with an new GUI.
· The 'Context' menu is target dependent. Text, link, image, addon and page targets use there own respective context menu.
· The order of the menu entries can be rearranged.
· Separators can be used for structuring the menu.
· Diagonal gestures has been added.
· Gesture recognition has been extended. The mouse tracking interval, gesture length and angle threshold can be adjusted.
· The action 'Tab menu' has been added. It displays a menu with all open tabs for quick selection. It can be set as a drag gesture action and is also available in the page context menu.
· A context menu for the statusbar icon has been added.
· The action 'History menu' has been added. It displays a menu with the browsing history of the current tab. It can be set as a drag gesture action and is also available in the page context menu.
· The action 'Restart browser' has been added. It can be set as a drag gesture action and is also available in the page context menu and in the context menu of the statsubar icon.
· A statusbar message will be displayed when a gesture is aborted via the gesture cancellation timeout.
· The tooltip for the 'Save' action shows the name of the destination folder.
· XML documents are supported. Note that tooltip and mouse trail feedback is not available. The resulting action will yet be shown in the statusbar.
· The action 'Properties' has been added. For link, image and addon targets the properties dialog will be displayed. For page targets the page info dialog will be displayed.
· All timeout and interval parameters use milliseconds.
· The 'Context' menu has been streamlined. To allow faster access to the actions, tab selection has been removed. All tabs will open according to the 'Extra-Tab-Position' setting.
· The 'Add folder option' has been removed from the 'Save' menu. Folder for save actions will be managed in the 'Folder' preference pane.
· Addons and themes don't open a new tab when dropped on Firefox anymore.
· The startup performance of the context menu has been improved.
· Links couldn't be dropped while the mouse was still hovering over the dragged link. This has been fixed.
· Compatibility with 'BookStack' 0.5.5a. Older version are not supported anymore.
· Compatibility with 'DownThemAll!' 1.1.6.
· Compatibility with 'FlashGot' 220.127.116.11.
· Right mouse clicks were not always properly handled. This has been fixed.
June 29th, 2009Compatibility:
· Compatibility with Firefox 3.5.
· Drag and drop to the tabbar did not work in Firefox 3.5. This has been fixed.
· Image targets had not been correctly recognized in Firefox 3.5. This has been fixed.
June 11th, 2009New:
· New action 'Bookmark as..." has been added.
· New actions 'Copy link to clipboard' and 'Copy text to clipboard' has been added.
· Drag gestures got a threshold setting. A gesture will only be started when the mouse movement exceeds the threshold.
· Drag gestures can be aborted with a left click or ESC while the right right button is still down.
· Drag and drop gestures can be aborted with a right or ESC click while the left mouse button is still down.
· The context menu has been consolidated.
· 'Save' actions did not work correctly when used with images. This has been fixed.
· 'Open' actions for images did not work corretly when started from the context menu. This has been fixed.
· Language parameters has been removed from the supplemental search engine definitions. Search form definitions has also been corrected.
· Mouse operations in 'Menu-Search' do not enable the 'Apply' button.
· The start of the preference dialog takes to long.
· Drag gestures work by capturing the right mouse button. There can be only one installed extension behaving like this. If compatibility issues arrise, drag gestures can be disabled in the 'Extra' tab.